Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
lol, poor woman...

"someone removed your transmission." "oh really?"
"yea, i recommend getting 2"

btw, iam gonna move this to offtopic. Since its a joke, I wanna keep it clean in here. No offence man.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah! Well how long have you had your car? If you have over 40k mi on your car and never rotated the headlights, it is too late. You will need to replace your front differential. That will cost at least $500. But to do that you will need to replace your carbarator(sp?). That is like $300. B/c the carb is causing smoke to come out of your air filter. Which causes direct impact on your 4 wheel drive mechinism. Now we are talking in the $1000's. lol Are you sure you dont need me to mod the tech area? lol Im real good at solving probs. lol

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
This Thread is more than 2347 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.
Ladies and Gentlemen, and I use the term loosely, it is near 4 am and I am still awake and very bored, so I decided to do a little archaeology. May I present to you, what I believe, is the oldest thread in ME history.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts