Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We buried her last Friday, she ended up choking to death on food, her heart stopped, they had trouble clearing the breathing tube and then they couldn't get a regular heart rythmn, Thank the Lord at least her suffering is over.

Rick Kilpatrick :cry:

Its been a real ordeal to go through. I hope none of you ever have to deal with a loved one having a brain tumor like that. :(

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear that. :(

Wish I knew what to say to help, but I know I can't. You are right though, thank the Lord she will suffer no more.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, its going to be a lot different with her not around, I have been sort of looking after her and helping her out for over 5 years now since my Dad died in 99. Definitely gotta have a lot more time on my hands now. :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Rick I am really sorry to her about your mother passing. After you told us she had a brain tumor and she refused to have it operated on this was bound to happen but it does not make it any easier. I know you were a good son to her. I remember twice you drove all the way down from Burlington, NC to come to Greenville and always drove back the same day to get back to take care of your mother.To lose a parent is always hard. My prayers go out to you my good friend and we can all be assured she is in a better place.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I'm sorry. I know what it feels like to lose a very close loved one.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Corey, Monkey, again, thanks everyone, she was a very good person and I am sure she is in a better place now, back with Daddy and all of the members of her family who have passed before her. I don't know how much money I will have for a lot of traveling around etc, but I will definitely have a lot more time on my hands to do things now. I have been trying to give more time to the board the last few days as well. :D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We have somethings to work out, we don't really want to sell her house, one of my sisters is interested in moving in it, there are other things too, plus mama didn't have a will, I know that is probably going to at least cause us some problems. Her bank accounts were joint with me, so that part isn't a big problem. :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts