Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All i wanna do is download some damn jason mraz songs to know wether i wanna go BUY the cd or not... I HATE THE GOD DAMN RIAA... bunch of fuckin tools. I usually use mIRC, but theres nothin on it right now :( GOD DAMMIT I HATE THEM!!! ill be willing to bet 100 bucks that those scumbags kids have thousands of mp3s on their own computers... hypocritical fags.

ok im done

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have kazaa lite... but its that gay **** where therees high pitch screetching after like 10 seconds

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I use winmx
It works pretty good.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i used to use that, but havnt installed it since i reformatted my computer... i should try that out again haha

·
Registered
941 Posts
stock being a crybaby man, you'd be pissed if you were a major band too.

eventually file sharing will be ok for mp3s but we still got more drama to wade through until we get there.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
i wouldnt be pissed if i was a band, after i made my first 10 million dollars i relaly wouldnt give to shits. Id be set for life. :headbang:

fucking bands are the cry babies.
"waaah, i wont be able to buy my 18th ferrari"

good charlote - life styles of the rich and famous, so true.

·
Registered
800 Posts
you guys ever hear of NewsGroups, its the safest way to get songs, I guess the down fall is that you cant actually perform searches for certain songs, but you surely can request them and people most likely will full fill your request.

And Newsgroups are a hell of a lot safer too, than mIRC

·
Registered
44 Posts
Smokedya95stang said:
i wouldnt be pissed if i was a band, after i made my first 10 million dollars i relaly wouldnt give to shits. Id be set for life. :headbang:

fucking bands are the cry babies.
"waaah, i wont be able to buy my 18th ferrari"

good charlote - life styles of the rich and famous, so true.
eah, now good charlote is rich and famous. omgz, hot topci good charloete t-shirts on slae ! lets buy athem all! there narent any rpeps at my school anymore. all of tehm wear GC t-shirts and other shitty baands tat are on MTV.
so ofucroe, my firned sand i are rebelling by wearing aeuropositle and old anvy anfd ****. butr moddt the time i judat wear old stuff.. its the things thats in noe and i dont have to spend anymore monye.
im wearing wha lokds decnet and fits and if your gonna give me **** becuade its not from hottopci then lick ym butt cause you aint worth teh trouble. my firne d andy pyle wears his pj's to scool, but now a bucnh of the GC kids are doin et so hes pised.

sory, iw ront post duernk agina.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Bands making music off of CD sales? When did that start?
All I used to ever hear about was how the performer made thier money from concerts. Because the record company made all the money from the CD sales.
That is why the artist is still poor as hell even though they have sold 10 million copies of the album.

Now the performers are crying foul? I think it is because the bosses put the pressure on them to do so. Just my .02

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lmao @ itwouldappearso. DUDE thats like the funniest drunk post ive read in a long time. Wow. lol.

All i gotta say is I like bands like dave matthews because he doesnt care that his **** is shared. Hes got more money than he could ever need so hes just playing to play. Not really for the money. Daves the ****

·
Registered
44 Posts
ZimStang said:
lmao @ itwouldappearso. DUDE thats like the funniest drunk post ive read in a long time. Wow. lol.

All i gotta say is I like bands like dave matthews because he doesnt care that his **** is shared. Hes got more money than he could ever need so hes just playing to play. Not really for the money. Daves the ****
eh, i went over to some girls house last night and her mom made me a margerita... 7 times. and i had some vodka mixed with coke, about 80/20 it tasted... i couldnt really taste the coke, just burnt my nostrils so i shotgunned that ****.
now that i look back at it sober, it's all true.. i don't disagree with what i said, i just can't type for ****.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts