·
Registered
44 Posts
lots and lots of stickers :D

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
umm will I make $200 a week, -$260 for my bills (a month) umm I dont know, but not a lot!!!!!! hehehehe ( I am lookin for some off the line help.) :-?

·
Registered
567 Posts
skip the basic stuff. Go right for Split port or atleast get heads/cam.

The little stuff wasnt worth the price. Get gears and some engine work and be done.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stangin99 said:
skip the basic stuff. Go right for Split port or atleast get heads/cam.

The little stuff wasnt worth the price. Get gears and some engine work and be done.
2reasons, One- I have not money for that, Two- I have NO TIME for that. I wish i could. :( thanks tho.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
WHy not just get NX and call it a day :wtf:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Like me? I decided that I can afford the insurance, and that for all the money I might dump into my v6, I can put that money to better use just buying a gt. But it will be awhile. While your car gets faster and faster each month, I'm just saving up more and more.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Just a comment from me. EVERYONE SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO HAVE INSURANCE. No matter if you drive a piece of crap or a ferrari. That way, when some dip **** backs into you at the local wally world, your insurance doesn't have to pay for it. It should be a law in every state. That way, my insurance rates don't go up when some moron runs a stop signs and broad sides me. I have full coverage on my car to be honest, it's a pain to pay, but I pay it because I don't want to pay out of pocket when some moron with no insurance barrels into my baby. Just my 2 cents though...

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well look what I found today in the paper : FORD MUSTANG GT, '99 Coupe, Red, V8, 4.6L, 54K miles, AT, AC, PS,PW,PL,CC rear spoiler, non smoker $9500.00 MMMMM I think that I need to check that out, ran the Phone # and it comes to a "Santoso, Edwin G
1750 N Range Rd
Bloomington, IN 47408-9587
(812)333-9903" so i might see this! :headbang:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Nice find man

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
8am I am callin this dude, I think its a # to a Apt at Indiana Univ. (i hope its not a drivin to heck :| mustang)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts