Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for someone who does this anywhere in my area? I live in Northern California.. If that's not possible, anyone willing to do it shipped would also work but I would need time to come across a manifold no one needs to have in the mean time

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
621 Posts
Go to: Cyclone Mustangs, Parts Exchange page on Facebook.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I live in Northern California too. I've been trying to find someone to do this since I saw the other thread about porting the manifolds. Let me know if you find anyone I would like to see the power difference!

IG: justaslow3.7

·
Registered
727 Posts
There is a guy that's a vendor on another mustang forum that does porting. IIRC it's $365 if you provide the parts. If you google "lonewolf performance" it's the 6th link down.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a guy that's a vendor on another mustang forum that does porting. IIRC it's $365 if you provide the parts. If you google "lonewolf performance" it's the 6th link down.

Thanks for the info. I'll contact them.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

I live in Northern California too. I've been trying to find someone to do this since I saw the other thread about porting the manifolds. Let me know if you find anyone I would like to see the power difference!

IG: justaslow3.7
All I've found is people who do porting but for LS engines

·
Registered
48 Posts
There is a set of manifolds for sale on the Cyclone Florida chapter by Paul Howard on facebook if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just says best reasonable offer.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just to let everyone know, Steeda can not tune for a BBK CAI with the insert removed. I was originally told to have them treat it as if I had a Steeda CAI (or one that required a tune, unlike BBK). However, I was told it's not that simple and could not be done.

So I put my insert back in and cleared the code. Awaiting my new tune now that everything has been cleared up.

TJ @Steeda has been a lot of help in this process.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts