Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i was wonderin what you guys know bout the kits for your auto that make em look like a 5 speed. i seen the ones that have the button kinda hidden up top to shift with but i also found some that you just push the whole top down on it for it to move. i thought this was pretty cool but decided to get some feedback before i buy anything

·
Registered
20 Posts
dude dont be a poser like that. Some phag at my school has an auto with an ebrake handle on it with a shift boot, and it looks absolutely rediculous!!! DOnt be a poser like that, everyone talks #### about him because he has a fart cannon on it too........Just accept it, u have an auto,,,,let it be

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
I wouldnt get one, this way if I beat something Ill be like you lost to a auto v6

·
Premium Member
19,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what ya mean if...i beat stuff all the time. stupid ricer's witha lot of body mods and no engine mods

·
Registered
730 Posts
PM me if you want some PICS, it is the best mod for hardly any money involved, you wouldnt believe the people like mechanics and car dealers that go and get in your car, that go to try and shift the car out of gear before starting it, or just sit there and look for the shifter for like 10min. until they realize its a auto

·
Registered
46 Posts
dood, why do you bash people for something they like its there fucking car he asked if we knew about the kits, who cares if you dont like it its his damn car let him do what he wants. i think it looks nice tho i would never do it myself, do what u want.

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
I will admit I dont go bashing peoples cars but the making a automatic shifter look like a manual is posing. but not a major infraction to cause flaming but it is sort of wannabee. Like I really wanna bee a manual but I am not so I will pose!!!!!!!!!

Sorry :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

But hell that is just my opinion :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
232Menace said:
dood, why do you bash people for something they like its there fucking car he asked if we knew about the kits, who cares if you dont like it its his damn car let him do what he wants. i think it looks nice tho i would never do it myself, do what u want.
That was uncalled for, of course I agree with DE on this one.

·
Premium Member
19,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i don't like the auto myself, but it's what i have and until i get the money to swap out to a t5 i'm gonna do this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.