Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What style LEDs are you guys putting in your map and license plate sockets I know for the license there's prob not alot of room to shove a high numbered led bulb. I'm not sure about the map lights I've never had one apart to see how much room there is

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
What style LEDs are you guys putting in your map and license plate sockets I know for the license there's prob not alot of room to shove a high numbered led bulb. I'm not sure about the map lights I've never had one apart to see how much room there is
The map lights are a simple 194 bulb same as the license plate light and that's not bright enough, so for that I wired in 12 Led circuit board

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I looked up the bulb size I just see there are millions of different ones. Some being 4smd some being more just wasn't sure how much room was in the actual housing. So if I wire them up I can fit one of these on each side

Attachments

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Here, it's a 10 dollar led circuit board at pepboys with a 3m tape back side and I just drilled a hole thru the stock housing and stuck the LEDs on it

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts