Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Where's a good place to get LED bulbs, and what type/model # would I need?
I got the Raxioms from American Muscle and love them, I also have the license plate lights and reverse LEDs... A little pricey but worth every penny IMHO with 2 yr warranty

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did the Raxiom map light, license plate lights, and side markers - but I need to call AM tomorrow as they sent me two map lights and two license plate LED sets instead of the side marker set.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Man, I bought all my SMD LED's from eBay. License plate, dome and marker lights. Cheap as hell and just as good. The only down side is, they generally come from Asia and shipping takes forever.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Man, I bought all my SMD LED's from eBay. License plate, dome and marker lights. Cheap as hell and just as good. The only down side is, they generally come from Asia and shipping takes forever.
You're not kidding! Just ordered a pair off eBay for $2 including shipping. Will see how good they are, but for the 2 bucks I really can't go wrong lol.
Do you remember what size the license plate bulbs are? 36mm or 39mm festoon bulbs?

·
Registered
187 Posts
I recently installed the Raxiom LED bulbs from AM and I cannot believe the difference! The stock bulbs are just junk! I would recommend these to anyone who actually wants to use their map lights.

image-92472241.jpg

image-3292567991.jpg

image-4101218570.jpg

·
Registered
187 Posts
Here is the Raxiom LED bulb replacements for the rear license plate lights. Again, I think the color looks much better than the stock bulbs!

image-374354344.jpg

image-3711021394.jpg

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
DirtyDawg said:
Here is the Raxiom LED bulb replacements for the rear license plate lights. Again, I think the color looks much better than the stock bulbs!
Go dawgs, my buddys son plays for them. You from indy ?

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
DirtyDawg said:
Yes sir, I'm a proud alumni! After college I stayed in Indy. GO COLTS & DAWGS!

Sorry for the late response...
No problem, I know a lot of people from New Castle that's went there over the years.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts