Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this done....I know you can buy the smoked front side marker lights but the rear you can only get the tints...at least that I have found.

My question is...does it look good to just go with the tint or does it look better to replace the front side marker lights and just tint the back?

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
I have them

It looks good on the red ones, but the orange looks kinda tacky
I'd go with the black ones that AM has
Tint the rear ones and replace the front (orange) ones

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Check my photo album, I have the black ones from AM... They look kinda grayish in the pics... My biggest complaint with them is that they get a little condensation in them at times

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gtstyles2 said:
Check my photo album, I have the black ones from AM... They look kinda grayish in the pics... My biggest complaint with them is that they get a little condensation in them at times
Did you tint the back? I only see the front and they do look more grey.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gtstyles2 said:
I only did the front, gonna leave them red... They kinda blend in with my color which I like
Makes sense....i was looking at going blackout for the most part on my car...the ones on the AM project car looks so much darker. I guess I will buy them and give them a shot. If I don't like it I can always go back to stock

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
13BlkSunshine said:
Makes sense....i was looking at going blackout for the most part on my car...the ones on the AM project car looks so much darker. I guess I will buy them and give them a shot. If I don't like it I can always go back to stock
I'm 50/50 on them, the build isn't all that great for $50 if they were $30 I would think they're more worth it... Don't get me wrong, I like them, LMR has them for cheaper, maybe u can get AM to price match which I failed to do

·
Registered
721 Posts
image-3066853357.jpg

image-2064315877.jpg

I got the tints from stang mods and i love em... I tinted every marker and light except my head lights and fogs

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GE3G said:
I got the tints from stang mods and i love em... I tinted every marker and light except my head lights and fogs
Can you show a close up of the tint over the amber markers?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GE3G said:
Thats the closest picture i have on my phone
Thanks. That does not look bad at all. Was it pretty easy to install yourself?

·
Registered
721 Posts
13BlkSunshine said:
Thanks. That does not look bad at all. Was it pretty easy to install yourself?
Easy dude.... Clean lense peel tint and stick on... Tail lights take more time and patience

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GE3G said:
Easy dude.... Clean lense peel tint and stick on... Tail lights take more time and patience
Awesome. Thanks, I will order today. I was not planning on doing anything to the tail lights. The 13s are pretty dark stock.

·
Registered
721 Posts
13BlkSunshine said:
Awesome. Thanks, I will order today. I was not planning on doing anything to the tail lights. The 13s are pretty dark stock.
O for sure 13 are dark u dont need tint

1 - 20 of 20 Posts