Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Unfortunately no. You could always swap your old mid pipe back on (assuming you still have it) for the emissions test, then swap back afterward.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately no. You could always swap your old mid pipe back on (assuming you still have it) for the emissions test, then swap back afterward.
That's what I did last time, but now I have mid length headers do the stock midlife won't fit anymore. I heard that they don't always look under the car. Wish I knew a shop that would pass my car...

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
On the bright side, it's only up to a $10,000 dollar fine. Would you like me to forward a copy of your license plates to Dept of Maryland?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On the bright side, it's only up to a $10,000 dollar fine. Would you like me to forward a copy of your license plates to Dept of Maryland?
Why are you on here? You're a retired couch potato with a new V6 mustang. Get something better to do with your life then comment on strangers posts with rude remarks and leave me alone. You're pretty pathetic.

·
Registered
200 Posts
It's not the shop that passes your car. The emissions station does. And usually if you don't see them do a walk around, they're peeking in the mirrors sitting along the side. Or have the handheld one strategically placed so they don't have to do any extra work. After all they are a low bid contractor for the state... LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts