Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I drive a 2008 GT that came with the hid headlights from the factory. I love driving with the fogs on at night as well, but them being two different colors kinda bugs me. So I've been looking at hid kits for them to match the color of the headlights. Does anyone here know what color temp the stock bulbs are in the hid option? They look like they are 5k to me but I'm not sure...also, has anyone done this exact thing and have pics/advice? Any help is appreciated!

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
AirAndAsphalt said:
Hey all. I drive a 2008 GT that came with the hid headlights from the factory. I love driving with the fogs on at night as well, but them being two different colors kinda bugs me. So I've been looking at hid kits for them to match the color of the headlights. Does anyone here know what color temp the stock bulbs are in the hid option? They look like they are 5k to me but I'm not sure...also, has anyone done this exact thing and have pics/advice? Any help is appreciated!
Yeah they're either 5 or 6 is my guess!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Terminator said:
I didn't know they had the option to have HiDs installed from factory :O
In 08 Was an option on mine. I think its 5000. Since 6000 is blueish and white I think

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a pic I took...it would look so much better if they were the same! It does look like 5000...I wish someone who's done this was here! Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Usually stock are around 4500 from what I have seen. Anyway bulbs cost next to noting if you chose to change them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts