Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any chance you will be offering a Matte Black finish to your AM rims? I am looking for some new rims for my car and I am not feeling the Matte Charcoal or the gloss black. I would like them in 19" staggered if possible

Thank you
Matthew

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Any chance you will be offering a Matte Black finish to your AM rims? I am looking for some new rims for my car and I am not feeling the Matte Charcoal or the gloss black. I would like them in 19" staggered if possible

Thank you
Matthew
I would think the charcoal would be extremely close to matte black
Hey Mtuck,

I'm not 100% if we're going to offering the AMR's in Matte Black at this time. Since the Charcoal is so close to matte black and we have black, that will be 3 really similar finishes.

However, I can definitely suggest this to my product development team and see what I can do for you! Thank you for the suggestion and I'll be in touch soon.

Is there any other wheel that you're interested in at this time?

-Dan

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Hey Mtuck,

I'm not 100% if we're going to offering the AMR's in Matte Black at this time. Since the Charcoal is so close to matte black and we have black, that will be 3 really similar finishes.

However, I can definitely suggest this to my product development team and see what I can do for you! Thank you for the suggestion and I'll be in touch soon.

Is there any other wheel that you're interested in at this time?

-Dan
well....
Since you asked :p
How about offering The Laguna Seca wheels in black and machined black?

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
well....
Since you asked :p
How about offering The Laguna Seca wheels in black and machined black?
That's a great suggestion! I'll definitely get this over to my product development and purchasing team to see what I can rolling on this.

Thanks for the Suggestion! Stay Tuned.

-Dan

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you so much for the quick reply. The problem I am having is trying to find the right set of rims that will work the tires I already have and work with thr Brembo brakes. I am trying not to hjave to purchased tires as i only got the car a wek ago and my wife will kill me if I tell her I need new tires. I am looking for something like the AM wheel or ever the RTR wheels, but those are also Gunmetal Grey.

Would hyou happen to have any pics of those wheels on a Ingot Silver car? That might help me out some.

What would you recommend in a Matte Black finish in 19" rims?

Thanks agiain
Matthew

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Thank you so much for the quick reply. The problem I am having is trying to find the right set of rims that will work the tires I already have and work with thr Brembo brakes. I am trying not to hjave to purchased tires as i only got the car a wek ago and my wife will kill me if I tell her I need new tires. I am looking for something like the AM wheel or ever the RTR wheels, but those are also Gunmetal Grey.

What would you recommend in a Matte Black finish in 19" rims?

Thanks agiain
Matthew
I completely understand! If you're looking to keep the stock tires, we have two different options in a Matte Black 19in rim. We have the Forgestar F14 which look incredible or the Gt500 Style wheel

Here's a good shot with the Matte Black F14's on a Silver GT :)!

I hope this helps! Let me know what you think.

-Dan

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have admit those do look good. Would the 19x9 be able to handle the stock 255/40 tires? Those were a little more than I hoped on spending. But good looks do come at price.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I have admit those do look good. Would the 19x9 be able to handle the stock 255/40 tires? Those were a little more than I hoped on spending. But good looks do come at price.
You could definitely throw a 255/40 on a 9 inch wheel for sure. I can do my best to sweetin' the price for you :)! Shoot me a PM and I'll put together a quote for you.

-Dan

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
I know you said earlier that your wife would kill you if you got new tires, but have you considered selling your stock wheels/tires.
You could probably put a good dent in the amount you'd have to pay for new wheels/tires

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know you said earlier that your wife would kill you if you got new tires, but have you considered selling your stock wheels/tires.
You could probably put a good dent in the amount you'd have to pay for new wheels/tires

You really think there is a good market for the factory rims? That is something I really need to consider.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
You really think there is a good market for the factory rims? That is something I really need to consider.
I don't want to lie to you, I honestly have no idea
But you never know
I know a guy who was restoring an old ford truck and he used wheels off of an 05-09 v6 mustang

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good point. Is there any advanatge to running 20's over the 19's or is it just for looks? This is my daily driver and I do drive a lot of miles so I do not want to make the ride to rough if that make sense

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Good point. Is there any advanatge to running 20's over the 19's or is it just for looks? This is my daily driver and I do drive a lot of miles so I do not want to make the ride to rough if that make sense
20s would probably be tougher and are more for looks
19s are where it's at!
You'll probably have a bit more sidewall with a 19 in rim than a 20, so the 19 will be slightly smoother

·
Registered
536 Posts
I completely understand! If you're looking to keep the stock tires, we have two different options in a Matte Black 19in rim. We have the Forgestar F14 which look incredible or the Gt500 Style wheel

Here's a good shot with the Matte Black F14's on a Silver GT :)!

I hope this helps! Let me know what you think.

-Dan
would you possibly know what springs are on that picture ?!?!? or is it coils ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts