Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here we go. New Hood, New spoiler. I know how you guys felt about this hood when I posted but I said "what the hell"! let me know good or bad...I can take it...I think. Sorry about the Pics being so LARGE!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Badddd to the bone Matt buddy! That is nice, I like the hood you picked.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HTF do i get these pics smaller w/o distorting the chit out of 'em??!!! Anyhow, thank you thank thank you...:)

·
Registered
800 Posts
You should upload some with the new rims on there...cough cough...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
01mineral - lowered with the Eibach Pro Kit. Had to upgrade the shocks and struts with KYB Adjustable's as the ride wasn't very pleasant...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Beefed up 5.4L Cobra R engine and a 6 speed transmission and she will be as fast as she looks now Matt, LOL.

·
Registered
800 Posts
isnt it they say....what is it...

" Looks that could kill "

We used to say when we had our 00' v6, " honest officer it just looks fast, really it is not! "

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
as they say...she'd be "Sybil" and her 7 sisters...doesn't know exactly who she is :) definitely has multiple personalities just like her owner LOL!!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Well, it defininitely looks fast Matt, but you aren't posing, I see you have 3 of evals 232 emblems on it ;):lol:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL!!! Gosh Darn EVAL!! Give me a couple of weeks Rick and I'll have that supercharger dropped in!! I know, I know I could have bought a GT for all the money I've dropped into it but isn't that's the greatest part about having this car...building it and seeing the end result whether it be good or bad!! I love working on this little ole V6 on the weekends ya know...

p.s. - floor mats are in the process for ya...don't worry about $$$$ I got this one you've bought enough stuff from me in the last couple of months :)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Well, thanks Matt, appreciate that man. I still want to get a pair of those mufflers from you too, will pay something for them though, lol. The Dynomax ultraflow 3" for cobra, I think its Walker 17232, not sure on that though, they are on your site, will look up again later.

·
Registered
52 Posts
the hood would look like too much if you didn't have the ground effects (Razzi, right?) Your car looks badass, you should be really happy with the looks

1 - 20 of 53 Posts