Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my window sticker it said Performance package not Mayhem Package, thought ford was changing this. I got a 2012 so kind of confused here anyone have any insight on this?:uhh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
472 Posts
2012Stang4Me said:
On my window sticker it said Performance package not Mayhem Package, thought ford was changing this. I got a 2012 so kind of confused here anyone have any insight on this?:uhh:
What comes in the performance package/mayhem package Lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
he's there, you know when you change lanes to your left and you guess ... well that's him tellin you your good. I mean we have a terrible blind spot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,087 Posts
tylerb said:
he's there, you know when you change lanes to your left and you guess ... well that's him tellin you your good. I mean we have a terrible blind spot.
I've never had any problems with mine haha! Well, my mirrors are extremely far, and I never drive without my windows down (unless raining hard) so I always hear everyone's engines.
I know its still dangerous, but I always double check and don't do any fast motions unless racing :)
But I still couldn't see him clinging to the side of our cars for his life, he'd slip right off!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
JetWolf said:
I've never had any problems with mine haha! Well, my mirrors are extremely far, and I never drive without my windows down (unless raining hard) so I always hear everyone's engines.
I know its still dangerous, but I always double check and don't do any fast motions unless racing :)
But I still couldn't see him clinging to the side of our cars for his life, he'd slip right off!
yeah he would but it's just a little chilly in TN so windows are up until lunch then back up after 6
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,087 Posts
tylerb said:
yeah he would but it's just a little chilly in TN so windows are up until lunch then back up after 6
Hmm well I guess that's one perk of living in AZ, fall, winter and spring are perfect!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,087 Posts
Summer is hell. In all honesty. Haha!
I move to Miami next summer, then to GA, both are humid but better than roasting in hades for months, you literally cannot go outside..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
JetWolf said:
Summer is hell. In all honesty. Haha!
I move to Miami next summer, then to GA, both are humid but better than roasting in hades for months, you literally cannot go outside..
Miami is fun and ga is nice have fam there
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top