Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 V6 MCA and they come with a side decal in black that says Mustang Club of America on it. I want to keep it for the authenticity of the package but my car is Kona blue and I want white stripes down the middle. Do they make it in white or if I stuck with the black stripe and did white racing stripes, would it look to bad? ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1439050058.978356.jpg

Trevor

·
Registered
594 Posts
IMO racing stripes kill the sleek beauty of the mustang. Especially when the contrast is so noticeable i.e. white on dark blue.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I don't believe the MCA stripe comes in white. I've only ever seen black. But I'm sure you could get one custom made.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I had the same MCA rocker stripes on my DIB Stang. I was in the same conundrum as yourself and left them on to see what they looked liked with my silver hood stripes. End result... I heated and peeled the MCA stripes off a week later and replaced them with silver pony rocker stripes. The black MCA stripes were A) barely noticeable, and B) didn't look good with lighter color stripes on top.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I got my car used and when I looked up the window sticker it had "stripe delete". It's one of my favorite options the previous owner got! (Though I still wish they had sprung for the glass roof)

Sent from my #racecar

·
Registered
765 Posts
Anyone know where we can get the mca stripe at? I want to remove mine and put different stripes on my car but I want to have the mca stripe laying around so that I can put it on if I ever sell the car

2013 pp mca 3.7 glass roof
2.5% dl tinted windows
Bbk shortys
20"resonators
Roush ab.
Bama/mpt tunes

More coming visually for now.

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts
Prima,

File under the not what you asked category. Why would you buy a stripe to keep in case you ever sell the car?

Trevor, I gotta laugh at the parking in the dirt in front of a car wash.

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Anyone know where we can get the mca stripe at? I want to remove mine and put different stripes on my car but I want to have the mca stripe laying around so that I can put it on if I ever sell the car

2.5% dl tinted windows
Bbk shortys
20"resonators
Roush ab.
Bama/mpt tunes

You have to order through the dealer. I had to replace part of my MCA stripe because the back part peeled. Service manager had to search for how to get a replacement. They don't come up right away in the system (probably because there aren't ares many MCA as Pony cars)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Do you happen to have a part number and cost?

2.5% dl tinted windows
Bbk shortys
20"resonators
Roush ab.
Bama/mpt tunes

1 - 12 of 12 Posts