Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Remember when he stopped the nuclear facility from overheating by using Hersheys Chocolate and Duct Tape?

Man, McGyver kicks ass :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
SexyAsthmatic said:
god I love that show, I haven't seen it in ages, man the dude could build a 10 second car with dr.pepper cans and orange juice.
I hate to have to correct you Nate, but the dude could build a 6 second car with dr.pepper cans orange juice and duct tape

Never forget the duct tape :mrgreen:

184 Posts
he friggin rules. Anybody with a mullet and a cool red pocket knife is basically jesus like.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
SexyAsthmatic said:
ok so if you are gonna go with the real argumetn, do you think half the stuff he makes could work in real life? I think not.

WHAT?!?!?

McGyver's creations aren't real?!?!

Next thing you're going to tell me is the easterbunny and Santa aren't real also :oops: :evil:

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
oh no,nonononon, I can't vouch for the Easter Bunny, but santa is real, Gaw, I love christmas, lets see, how long till then, let me check my trusty countdown program....... 93 days 9 hours 24 minutes 29 sec 28 sec 27 sec... ah you get the idea

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Dudes you guys are suppose to share the drugs

Neither are real remember YODA = PUPPET
McGyver = Actor playing part

So with that Yoda would split that damn bastard in half with a light Saber quicker than you can say DUCT TAPE!!!! MUHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts