Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
lol nice, that six just took the hell off :)

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
btw what video editor do you use? I wanna make some cool vids like that from my digi cam

·
Registered
125 Posts
did i win lol?

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Windows Movie Maker, is that something I can download or buy? Sorry for going off topic here, I just want to start making some nice vids too.

Now with that supercharged 6, was it just supercharged with duals? or did it have the whole intake heads and stuff?

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
blownsix said:
did i win lol?
ah your sig says it all nevermind lol

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seph said:
Windows Movie Maker, is that something I can download or buy? Sorry for going off topic here, I just want to start making some nice vids too.

Now with that supercharged 6, was it just supercharged with duals? or did it have the whole intake heads and stuff?
it comes with winxp

·
Registered
125 Posts
Seph said:

No man no head or intakes yet im just going to get all that done when my motor goes, Then the fun begins

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hard to tell but it looks like the blown 6 is running a bit rich. So now I finally know who linkin park is, they are tolerable.

Steve

·
Registered
125 Posts
I am running rich, and no i dont have any track times yet. IM getting dyno tuned next weekend so that sould take care of runnin rich

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
99+ are the win :)

184 Posts
didnt seem like he pulled many carlengths on u? Hard to tell tho.

·
Banned
321 Posts
I figured the boosted 6 would have been a lot faster... Unless the dude was half ass'n it... Regardless, thanks for the vid!

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
sweet man!! last night I lined with a Z28 and off the line I took him, then he left me hahaha it was so fun

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
yea sweet video

1 - 20 of 80 Posts