Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
W00t, my 2nd kill in the probe in the past 2 days...

I'm sitting at a light, on my way home... One the left of me is a newer model 4.0L jeep. I didn't have my music playing at that moment for what ever reason, and I hear the guy on the back seat say "I think you should smoke him" to the driver.. I was like 'WTF!! Is he talking about me??". Anyway, green light comes on, and I take off normally, while the guy punches it. Right when he gets about 1, one and a half car lengths on me, I floor the gas, and just FLY by him.. Shifted to 2nd, nice screech - I walked all over him BADLY. Then slowed back down to like 30MPH, and they passed me - none of them looked at me... :D I was like "Owned"

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PuReHeLL, please make your signature a little smaller... 540x429 is overkill - and for God sakes, make it a *.jpg instead of a whoping 600kb *.bmp. All the dial-up users, will thank you... ;)

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Man, beating an off-road vehicle designed for torque and not speed is cool.

That's almost as bad as racing a honda.. If you win, who the F*%K cares, it's a Jeep, you should win.

The other thing is, WTF is a jeep guy doing racing? That's just pathetic.. More pathetic than taking a 1.2L Civic and putting a Boeing wing on the bumper and calling it a racecar. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Now if you really want to race a Jeep and feel like you've accomplished something.

race this 8.0L Jeep! :mrgreen:

it only has 450 horsepower and 495 foot-pounds of torque.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
:fu: god hicks are sooooooooo dumb. :fu:
i think with a jeep that big hes making up for something small ;)

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
TbirdMan91169 said:
:fu: god hicks are sooooooooo dumb. :fu:
i think with a jeep that big hes making up for something small ;)
Talk about a gross generalization, most of the people I know who drive jeeps don't even live in the south, let alone would be classified as a hick. I owned a jeep, and even tho i live in Alabama, I was born and raised in michigan. The hicks drive old beat up chevys and fords with giant tires and no muffler, and rustbucket old cameros and THUNDERBIRDS ( i know plenty of hicks with them), that jeep is owned buy a pro football player, if you read the article

Dan McKeag owner of Burnsville Off Road in Burnsville, MN was lucky enough to get the chance to do just that when Jeff Christy of the Minnesota Vikings decided he wanted the ultimate.
shoot if I had that kinda money i would be puttin that engine in there for sure!! Oh and I will take the size thing as inexperience in the off-roading sport. Lifting a truck and putting bigger tires gives more ground clearence, better articulation, and better traction, for crashing through mud bogs or crawling up rock courses. So please, don't insult people you don't understand. To me, thats making up for a lack of security in ones self :p ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
sup DE,

dude that is so typical of jeep drivers......i get the same thing down here....they do that lunging thing.....then i just wait till the light turns green before i wave bye bye.......so you got a motor in that probe after all....when did it go in

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
96stallion said:
sup DE,

dude that is so typical of jeep drivers......i get the same thing down here....they do that lunging thing.....then i just wait till the light turns green before i wave bye bye.......so you got a motor in that probe after all....when did it go in
Last week :)

I wonna run you in it..., I wonna see how much you'll smoke me by :D

When is the next time you're comming to town?

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Wow there is a guy here in greenville that has a jeep 4.0 and he is running 8.4's inthe 1/8th and he is running on big ass mud tires HAHHAAHHAHA

1 - 14 of 14 Posts