Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A cool race, just made my day.... :)

We lined up at the light. Both of us get a really bad launch, towards the end of 1st I had a car on him, shift to 2nd - I'm pulling away even more, 3rd - I just walked all over him. We both agreed on another race, so we turn around, and line up at the light again.. He gets a better launch this time (I DON'T :oops: ), and gets a car length on me, through 1st I'm going past him, at the 1-2nd gear shift, his front bumper is at my door, in 2nd I'm just pulling away... I shut down at the top of 2nd, having like 4 car lengths on him. Good race.. :) :) :)

Him: 99 Mustang V6, 5-speed, densecharger, magnaflow exhaust, I think pulleys, and some other ****...

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Probe??

·
Registered
8 Posts
NOStang00 said:
since when does a probe run like a Camaro? :wtf:
:wtf:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Probe: J-Spec-MAZDA KLZE motor (V6), that is supposed to put me in the low 14s...
I don't think I'm there yet though - I need more practice.......

Click here, for more information on what I have done to my car:
http://members.cardomain.com/darkentity

No, I have no taken it to the track yet, and looks like won't go in a while - since I either blew out my head gasket, or bent some valves this Saturday night. Whichever, something pretty fuckin' bad.. I messed up. :(

It's a FWD, with 225/50R16 KUMHO ECSTA Supra tires

It doesn't take much to get 2800lbs moving :)

184 Posts
not bad for a basically stock 99 plus vs an engine swapped probe.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
yea lol if i put a diff engine in my car i damn better be able to beat a 99 up near stock v6 by more than a couple cars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is me (99stang99) from 3.8mustang.com
DarkE is bull shitting to you guys. All I have is a Densecharger with a Magnaflow "Muffler" not exhaust. I dont have a pulley or anything else for that matter. And in the race, DarkE barely had 2 car lengths total! not even close to 3 car lengths. My friends saw the race and even said so that it was not even 3 car lenths. 2 at max. And if you ask me, thats pretty pathetic that he would have to lie about this.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
lol thats funny did he get in good runs ? dont want him to be saying he missed a gear or his vtec didnt spool up, spun to much ect.

184 Posts
99mustangv6 said:
DarkE is bull shitting to you guys. All I have is a Densecharger with a Magnaflow "Muffler" not exhaust. I dont have a pulley or anything else for that matter. And in the race, DarkE barely had 2 car lengths total! not even close to 3 car lengths. My friends saw the race and even said so that it was not even 3 car lenths. 2 at max. And if you ask me, thats pretty pathetic that he would have to lie about this.

LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D go to a probe board or some ricer forum DE and take ur KLZHDHGOEI engine with u. I was tired of his trailer trash 5 weeks ago.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
99mustangv6 said:
WTF!!!! Ok, I got your exhaust system wrong :rolleyes:

You looked a lot further away in my rear view mirror than 2 car lengths, WITH my bad launch - STFU! :rolleyes: Bejart was too far back driving behind ME to actually measure the car length distance. I OWNED you - face it... BUT for the sake of preventing a worthless internet argument, WE ARE RACING AGAIN - and this time we're finding someone with a fucking CAMERA! You ON?

I got something for ya.. ;)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MusclesFromBrussels said:
99mustangv6 said:

LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D go to a probe board or some ricer forum DE and take ur KLZHDHGOEI engine with u. I was tired of his trailer trash 5 weeks ago.
uhhh.. dude.. You live in bum **** Ohio.. Who are you calling trash here?

Go back to your stupid farm, loser

·
Registered
87 Posts
DE, do you do your own engine swaps or take them somewhere to be done? It seems like you do them very quickly and everybody else that does engine swaps, it takes weeks and/or a month or two.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MaestroSC said:
DE, do you do your own engine swaps or take them somewhere to be done? It seems like you do them very quickly and everybody else that does engine swaps, it takes weeks and/or a month or two.
We do them ourselves.... The club I'm in has it's own little shop - we have an engine lift there, and every tool you possibly need. Right now I have literally half of my engine pulled apart (see thread in Off-Topic), it only took me and this one dude like 4-5 hours to do that. (and this we're doing at my house... since I have no way to get the car to the shop) These people I do this **** with, already done these things on these cars quite a few times, so they know what to do, and where.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
First off I swap engines in a day, but I am no beginner!! I can swap a motor quicker than you can swap heads and that is a fact

MusclesFromBrussels Refain from personal attacks all are welcome to post here

99mustangv6 Welcome to this site. But In what you posted and what Alex (DE) posted there is not much differences. whether 2 or 3 car lengths that is subjective and hard to tell from a rear view. So no big deal, but for you to post he is pathetic and a liar is rather unneccessary and will stop right now. If you disagree with the outcome of the race please PM each other or race again but dont be ***** monkeys on the board

everyone have a great day

·
Registered
87 Posts
I wish I had the hookup that you do DE. That's good stuff. I thought about taking a "Mechanics" class at the local community college just to have those resources to play with. But I have enough on my plate with the Master's classes.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
MaestroSC said:
Danger Dude said:
First off I swap engines in a day, but I am no beginner!! I can swap a motor quicker than you can swap heads and that is a fact
Note to self, meet up with Corey for any engine work.
word

1 - 20 of 28 Posts