Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off you guys need to get me the details on the engines of the maximas...look around 98 or so. Or what engines they can put or mods they can do. Other day I ran some 2000+ one as well.

Here comes the story.

I am coming back from a night of LOVIN' and as I am going to 7-11 I have a car zooming and tailgating me. So as he tried to pass by I speed up (in 4th gear on the street) and he zooms by me in his green Maxima...then he puts his hazard lights on like he won. Funny thing was that my girlfriend even said, "OH HELL NO!" at the same time as me!! She then said, "let it go babe, just let it go" as hard as it was I did. Then he kinda waited for me and took off again and did it AGAIN! Now I was like this jerkoff, and my girlfriend said, "OH HELL GO GET HIM!"

NUFF SAID I told her, and downshifted! I caught up to his ass quick in 3rd gear boost, car coming in other lane so I had to stay behind him...and I left off so he decided to THINK he won and put his hazards yet again and even my g/f was like WTF???!! So we finally got a clear and I got into 3rd and crept up on him nicely and into 4th I was passing him by and decided to give him a piece of his own medicine....got far enough in front and got in his lane and put my hazards :D

They pulled up nodding (respect I guy and I just smiled and nodded)...and ZOOOMED away back to 7-11.

Happy Valenties Day to me :D

Now the crazy thing is I didn't SLAUGHTER him like I do all other cars, I crept up and then left him little by little....whats up with that? I got lots of power! LOL

·
Registered
113 Posts
:evil: what mods have you done to your car? maybe he had more stuff...moral of the story...don't race a tricked out nissan! :D

·
Registered
567 Posts
maximas are like 260hp arent they??

you need some times on your car..

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
98 maxima has a 3.5lL v6 with 255hp I do believe. I forget when they really beefed up the v6 in it.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
:wop: then we would know what year :)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Autobadges said:
Point is that I didn't pass him VERY fast like i usually do...wtf?
probly because youve got about 10 more hp on a blown engine...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts