Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not too sure about the make of this mercedes but I notice he had drag radials and we were both crusing till we hit this light. He pulls up on my right and I turn my music a little down to see what this kid was listening too. Turns out he had some old school Mobb Deep and I was listening to some old school Cormega. (Pointless if you dont know old rap) but I figured this kid was looking to race cause he pulled up a little further before the light was about to switch. I see him pulling up so I edge up next to him. Light changes green we both take off side by side, I pull maybe enough for the front of his car to be at my door, shift into second with a little churp and we are now side by side, and I'm riding 2nd gear high so I shift for third and he takes about half a car length. By now we are going almost 65-70 in a 45. By the time the next light comes he has a good 2-3 car lead on me. He turned right at the light and I just kept on cruising straight wishing I had a GT... :D

He may have took the win but I gave him the finger as he turned at the light... :twisted:

·
Registered
22 Posts
PuReHeLL said:
He may have took the win but I gave him the finger as he turned at the light... :twisted:
:rolleyes:

184 Posts
i second that outkast

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
And giving him the finger accomplished what? :rolleyes: Dont be a sore loser and take the lose. sheesh.

·
Registered
22 Posts
*cough* ricer *cough* :no:

p.s. not trying to be mean, but thats just a ricer move, am not trying to start a fight or disrespect u, but u had that coming with that comment.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I could go back I would have bought a civic si or a prelude... Turbo the fucker, drop it, gut the interior, neon the ***** up and put some nos up in the piece. If I'm an ******* I'm a happy one... 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts