Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was crusing around town, being extremely bored, working my way through traffic when I come up on this Z71. I start to go around him and he punches it trying to leave me. I put my auto in second and hang with him till we get to a red light. I get behind him at the red light and leave my car in second to follow him. Get up beside him at the next redlight and we go. I leave mine in second, don't prep it whatsoever. Just give it gas on the take off. He had me till about 20 when I just kinda went past him like he was not there. We get to the next red light and he starts talking about how slow he was and how he kept up with me. I said, first off this is a V6 then said I was in second the whole time. He turned off at the next road lol. Yet another kill in a 6er.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And I just spent the past oh... 6 hours working on my friend's car. Her transmission screwed up .. again .. in her cherokee laredo. This is her third transmission. I'm gone to bed. Screw anything else going on.

·
Registered
145 Posts
lowflyn said:
And I just spent the past oh... 6 hours working on my friend's car. Her transmission screwed up .. again .. in her cherokee laredo. This is her third transmission. I'm gone to bed. Screw anything else going on.
:D Welcome to the club...

I guess today was a "working on cars" day... Me and this dude literally took my motor apart down to the exhaust manifold - in 5 hours today. Tomorrow we get to see what's wrong with it, and start on a fun process of putting **** together - oh man that's going to suck. We're pretty much going to be putting **** together ground up, since I had to scap a lot of hoses ... on the bright side, the more brand new parts, the better. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did this two weekends ago when another one of my friends was heading into town. His radiator busted about 20 minutes out. I went out to look at it and he was screwed. His thermostat went out and he ran a little hot a little too long. He cracked his head. I'm just gonna stop inviting people here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts