Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow I meet Mr. Roush last night and he signed my 5.0, it's a wonderful feeling to have someone like to talk to you like your ride and sign it. Now I have something to talk about with other people and my kids love the fact that my car has been signed by someone famous.

·
Registered
565 Posts
That is very cool, I plan on meeting Jack in a few weeks and getting the 427R signed!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have his signature on my fuse box cover under the hood. It's usually the first thing people notice, Not the supercharger, but Jack Roush's signature!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Does he charge a fee to sign things I have heard in the past he did but that may been for a fund raiser type deal I am not sure.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Wouldn't blame him one bit.
Yea me either and I live up here. We are still into the freezing temps now and I think they said until end of next week like this. Funny thing is allergies are in the air they say here already in this cold weather what the heck can be going LOL.

I put off my car tune on the dyno to see if it gets a little warmer first.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Does he charge a fee to sign things I have heard in the past he did but that may been for a fund raiser type deal I am not sure.
I've been told it does not cost anything...

- Thursday, June 2 – Long MacArthur Ford (Salina, Kan.)
That's only 30 miles for me....

·
Banned
668 Posts
Ohhhhh I live less than an hour from their shop in Charlotte and while I haven't met him I have seen him before...I should really get to meeting him...him and Carroll Shelby...if only I could save him from a plane crash one day then I'm sure I could get his autograph!!!

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Ohhhhh I live less than an hour from their shop in Charlotte and while I haven't met him I have seen him before...I should really get to meeting him...him and Carroll Shelby...if only I could save him from a plane crash one day then I'm sure I could get his autograph!!!
Where are you in NC, I'm like 5 minutes outside of charlotte

1 - 20 of 29 Posts