Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I am aiming toward here with this idea is something like Mustangmods but better of course :cool:

I want to have a section for members to upload images, videos and sound files seperate from their garage and vbulletin

They can use it for any images, videos or sound files they need hosting so they can share them with whoever they want on the internet

Any member can have access to this but premium members will be allowed more space etc etc

all basic members images will be watermarked in the bottom left of the picture, with Hosted by: MustangEvolution.com

Premium members will get this removed as well as other benifits for supporting the site, as all this will require a server with a 10mbit unlimited bandwidth connection and a the power to process all the upload (processor, ram etc etc)

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well we can get into that later including a option for premium members to enable or disable the watermark

Me and Rob will hopefully be talking about this alot tomorrow and getting everything organized

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
sounds good, how much space are you thinking will be used? and how much do you have

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 80 gig harddrive right now so space isnt a issue, its more of a bandwidth concern, I am looking into better hosting alrernatives for when that time comes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts