Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I was contacted by PM, and notified that Mustang Evolution Member David Young, passed away on Wednesday 10/06/2021.

I don’t have any specific details, so please don’t ask.

To David’s family, please accept our sincere condolences. We mourn his passing, and David will be missed.

Sincerely,

crjackson
Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Dragon Tail Master
1,354 Posts
Thank you for putting this out there. Still trying to deal with it since the call from his wife.
Picture from a better time
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

RIP David

• Sad
Reactions: crjackson

·
Administrator
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the pic Ken. It’s always sad when such a great guy like David passes. Right now it’s the family that needs your support. If his wife wants to post something, shoot me a PM or just post it for her.

Reactions: Siber Express

·
Registered
249 Posts
I just discovered this on another forum and am still in shock. I was not a friend in person, but know of him on a few forums. I feel for his family and friends Here is what I posted on the initial site:

Wow, shocking. I enjoyed my interactions with him online, both here and on other forums. My impression of his online presence is that he was a good and decent person. Someone I would have liked to meet in person and gotten to know better. I too would like to send my sympathy and my condolences to his family and friends. He will be missed.

I wish all the best to his loved ones.

·
Administrator
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Steve, I posted it on every forum where he and I were both members. I didn’t post on AFM simply because there is no section for announcements or general chat there.

·
Tech-Expert
306 Posts
I didn't know David, but so many other people have spoken about his passing, I feel like it's important to say something too.

Having been alive for quite a while myself, I've experienced loss, as we all have. People close to me are gone, and it's hard to explain their absence. You notice sometimes, in the strangest way; almost like after you've lost a tooth, and you just expect it to be there, but it's not. Sometimes you can be okay with it, and keep your mind on the good parts, remembering the times you were with them. Other times, you just wish they were still there, and nothing really makes it right.

It's harder when the person you cared about was a good one, and someone that mattered to you. David's life mattered, and even if I did not know him, I can say this with conviction because the people who have mentioned to me his passing are good ones. They're the ones worth knowing, and they all miss him.

For those of you who were his friends and loved ones, I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you can stay focused on the good parts, and the reasons why you're all glad that he was alive. I am sure he'd want it that way. =)

·
Administrator
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Human body Rectangle Font Violet Handwriting

·
Administrator
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rectangle Handwriting Circle Font Parallel

·
Administrator
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rectangle Font Smile Circle Number

·
Administrator
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rectangle Font Circle Electric blue Pattern

·
Administrator
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rectangle Font Multimedia Number Circle

·
Administrator
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Font Rectangle Circle Pattern Magenta

·
Administrator
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rectangle Font Pattern Circle Electric blue

·
Administrator
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Human body Rectangle Font Circle Paper product

·
Dragon Tail Master
1,354 Posts
David's Wife Carol said Thank You for all the kind words.
David loved his Mustang and enjoyed trying to help others out on the Forums.
He will be missed.
David Young age 68, of Clinton, went home to be with his heavenly father at his residence on Wednesday, October 6, 2021. He was a member of Riverview Baptist Church where he found true fellowship. David was proud veteran of the United States Army. Throughout his life, David was known as a phenomenal musician who loved playing the guitar. David will be remembered for his great sense of humor who could fill any room with laughter. David was also a jack of all trades who could be depended on to fix about anything. He was preceded in death by his father, Albert Young, and loving son, Douglas Young.
He is survived by his loving wife, Carolyn Young of Clinton; mother, Jean Young; sons, Dave and Kyle; daughter, Natosha; sisters, Mary Ann Young and Susan Young Ross & husband Lester; several loving grandchildren, nieces, and nephews.
The family will be honoring David’s requests and there will be no services. Holley Gamble Funeral Home in Clinton is in charge of all arrangements. holleygamble.com

1 - 18 of 18 Posts