Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excited mgw shifter will be here today. I have my hurst comp plus for sale in the classified if anyone is interested

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Excited mgw shifter will be here today. I have my hurst comp plus for sale in the classified if anyone is interested
If you want you can send me your hurst shifter stick and I can weld a 5/8 rod to it so you can have the hurst look an mgw shift

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Seen this on another fourm!!! I want to do it for myself too

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you want you can send me your hurst shifter stick and I can weld a 5/8 rod to it so you can have the hurst look an mgw shift
Thats ok I was gonna do that but a friend of mine has the race composite shifter knob and I loved how if felt. So I ordered one as welll

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Seen this on another fourm!!! I want to do it for myself too
I seen that too and liked the idea I still may buy another handle just cause

·
Registered
497 Posts
Let us know what you think! and some pictures as well! I have the hurst in mine now, always though about going mgw though.

·
Registered
497 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ForumRunner_20130130_211059.png

ForumRunner_20130130_211127.png

ForumRunner_20130130_211151.png
Here it is, all I have to say is wow. I didnt notice a diffrence from the hurst until I drove it. Everything is so smooth, it is really worth the extra bucks.

·
Registered
497 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks good! I figured you would say that about it being smoother and better! Come summer I will be purchasing me one. I will also work in cad to make a one piece shift arm instead tig welding the mgw and hurst!
Yeah I mean the build of the shifter is just worth the money.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yeah I mean the build of the shifter is just worth the money.
oh yeah definitely. I have seen the piece in person and its awesome all the technology they got in it just to be a nice smooth shifter. But I plan to cnc a shifter arm so I have that hurst style look, can't go wrong with that type look. lol

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh yeah definitely. I have seen the piece in person and its awesome all the technology they got in it just to be a nice smooth shifter. But I plan to cnc a shifter arm so I have that hurst style look, can't go wrong with that type look. lol
Yea h that was my plan but I changed my mind and went with the race composite knob it feels a lot more comfortable to me. But its all user preference

1 - 17 of 17 Posts