Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Pain in the arse if you don't have someone to hold or move a couple things from above while you are under the car. Even still, definitely worth ever dime

·
Registered
135 Posts
This is going to be my next mod. I am saving up for it now. I am hoping to have it around Xmas.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SolidRRaxle said:
Pain in the arse if you don't have someone to hold or move a couple things from above while you are under the car. Even still, definitely worth ever dime
You ain't kidding. Few busted knuckles but it looks and feels awesome!

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SolidRRaxle said:
Yeah, I had some battle scars.

Where did you get that shifter? Does it have a lockin bolt? It looks great!
I got a good one on my forehead from dropping the wrench. Doh!

The ball came from epco. I ordered the shifter from MGW with the locker which looks good.

http://www.epcoshiftknobs.com/rallystripe.html

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
13BlkSunshine said:
This is going to be my next mod. I am saving up for it now. I am hoping to have it around Xmas.
After taking it around the block have to get used to it. It is really tight and solid. Really like it and worth the $$. Feels like how a performance car should.

·
Registered
135 Posts
poloka said:
After taking it around the block have to get used to it. It is really tight and solid. Really like it and worth the $$. Feels like how a performance car should.
Did you use the stock boot?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I ordered mine with the heat shield and track ball about 2.5 weeks ago, it should be shipping next week or the week after!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ThinBlueLine said:
I ordered mine with the heat shield and track ball about 2.5 weeks ago, it should be shipping next week or the week after!
Sweet! I've gotta go back and install my heat shield. Had to get the car down for an outing so I'll jack up a side and install later.

·
Registered
374 Posts
poloka said:
Sweet! I've gotta go back and install my heat shield. Had to get the car down for an outing so I'll jack up a side and install later.
I really like the look of your MGW SHIFTER,,, looks great!! Now I need one ! Where did you order it from, and how hard was it to install!!
You have a great looking car!!!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 28 Posts