Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I can't really judge btw the two but, I have the MGW and I freaking love it. I got awesome service and fast shipping. The shifts are very short and tight witch is awesome. Like I said I haven't tried the BBK but, I don't need to because I like this one to much. Hope that helps lol.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I can't really judge btw the two but, I have the MGW and I freaking love it. I got awesome service and fast shipping. The shifts are very short and tight witch is awesome. Like I said I haven't tried the BBK but, I don't need to because I like this one to much. Hope that helps lol.
I can say that absolute same with my Steeda Tri-ax shifter. It's absolutely amazing. Night and day difference over stock. Sotkc, perfect shifts. I've yet to miss a gear and the tri-ax literally does the 2-3 shift for you. And it's set to where neutral is dead center between 3-4 gears so straight up is third and straight back is 4. Sometimes I was a bit unconfident down-shifting hard because I ddin't want to hit 1 or 2 gears, but that's a thing of the past. :D

In short; I love me some tri-ax. I've heard nothing but great things about the MGW as well. You can't go wrong with either.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I have driven stangs with both and both are outstanding products. You wont be disappointed either way. However i LOVE my MGW and will never own anything else again lol

·
Registered
225 Posts
Had a steeda on my 00 gt and loved it. Really crisp shifts plus it only took about 30-45 min to install and I'm no where near a mechanic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts