Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my mgw shifter in and I was wondering how you do it where the orange Handel shows I see everyone have them with the handle showing?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh my god it's got to be the best mod I've done besides my exhaust!!!! I also put in the bbk intake to but oh boy that shifter is bad ass!!!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
It took mine about 3 days to get in, but I'm in ky and their in ga so not too far away
Where did you get yours and how much e

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

It took mine about 3 days to get in, but I'm in ky and their in ga so not too far away
Where did you get yours and how much?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
There is only one place to purchase the MGW shifter, directly from MGW. It is $185 and worth every penny. I would suggest the inner dust boot as well, it is $8, and a Cobra Bob silicone rubber gasket ($15).

The CB gasket is not 100% necessary, you can use RTV sealant, however it will reduce noise and can be reused a number of times should you want to dump in new tranny fluid through the shift turret.

·
Registered
155 Posts
There is only one place to purchase the MGW shifter, directly from MGW. It is $185 and worth every penny. I would suggest the inner dust boot as well, it is $8, and a Cobra Bob silicone rubber gasket ($15).

The CB gasket is not 100% necessary, you can use RTV sealant, however it will reduce noise and can be reused a number of times should you want to dump in new tranny fluid through the shift turret.
Cool thanks Imma have to go look at it now :)

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Between morehead and Lexington, bout 25 minutes from each lol
If you ever come up to cincy give me a heads up Hollar and we can meet up somewhere

1 - 20 of 20 Posts