Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ah I thought Id share this little story with you guys since it just popped back in my head cuz its kinda funny.

About a month ago me and my friend who drives a 00 dakota (has it done up for show, the reg big ol 24 rims and huge system) anyways we were driving to one of our boys house when we both hear this buzzing he looks in his rearview to see this little miata buzzing in and out of traffic being a douch pretty much. so it just happens we catch a light with the miata. My friend is like watch this...throws a rev at the miata and the miata starts buzzing back at us. Light hits green they both gun and the miata stalls :D ah man that guy must have felt like a major ass cuz he started it back up and turned :D

Just thought I share this story as for the miata picture it like this...big ol al. wing primered body with a primered body kit and 18 inch rims with a big ol dual fart cannons :D

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
what kind of mazda was it, a miata? a rx-7? mx6 or whatever? if it was a miata id be laughing my ass off. if it was a rx-7 like this guy i know then id shyt my pants.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts