Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a web based game called midnite challenge (www.midnitechallenge.com) y'all should register and play. its pretty fun. you can build up a car, race, sell calenders for money, sell parts, etc. its pretty cool. i'll even start a group called v6stangs. my name on there is Poolman. post in here if you wanna join my group or send me a message on the game.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ZimStang said:
i registered... its boring though i dont get to rac emy self :(
click the Test N Tune button. you can race yourself that way.

charles - you find someone who is online, click their profile click "challenge to a race" you just have to have at least + money and 15 turns

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
My name is same as here

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
how do i steal someones car.....i see the option.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i stopped playing. i got my car stolen when my models were mad at me. i am like $-3000 or something right now. there is no way i can get out of debt.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats nothing. i was at $50k in 3 days. i had almost 700hp on my 5.0 when the fucker was stolen. i was all about to upgrade driver training too. damn kleptos

·
Registered
574 Posts
It's only been six and I'm at 75k, level 3 driver training, stage 2 boost/p&p/nitrous/etc. Running 10s. It's getting kind of lame now, because every stage or really expensive mod is shaving like .002 off my E/T.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts