Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I graduate high school in about 4 months, i get 500 towards a graduation and i want to finish my exhaust. I was looking at mid pipes on AM but i also want shorty headers and the midpipes were to expensive for both. In this case id like to get a used mid pipe. So anyone have one for sale thats hopefully pretty cheap? Let me know what you got.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
It be cheaper to buy off road pipe. Then buy hi Flo cats and have them welded on. You can get 2 cats for little over $100.

I want catted h pipe but $400 is a lot of dough. I can buy used pipe $100, then $120 for cats, so $220. But mine is 96. Something for you to think about.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Just get an off road mid pipe and every time you have emissions put your stock one on, takes 30 mins

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just get an off road mid pipe and every time you have emissions put your stock one on, takes 30 mins
Thats what i was going to do. But my dad wont let me haha. I tried telling him you can do the midpipe yourself with no trouble but he doesnt believe me.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Thats what i was going to do. But my dad wont let me haha. I tried telling him you can do the midpipe yourself with no trouble but he doesnt believe me.
Tell your dad to take of your moms panties

1 - 10 of 10 Posts