Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I may be coming in to some eibach drag launch springs soon. Am I gonna need anything else to install these? I know a lot of guys that lower their cars have to get caster camber plate. But I don't think these springs lower. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
muscledom said:
So I may be coming in to some eibach drag launch springs soon. Am I gonna need anything else to install these? I know a lot of guys that lower their cars have to get caster camber plate. But I don't think these springs lower. Any ideas?
Rent Spring compressor from auto part store, maybe some new shocks, brenspeed has 90/10 Lakewood front struts and 50/50 rear shocks

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I work at a garage so I'm tooled up lol. I might need some strut mounts of something though. There's a good amount of clunking when I go over bumps

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I'm at 80k so I might. Now I'm debating on whether to do appearance mods, or shift to suspension. If I have the springs it won't cost a lot more to do LCAs UCAs and shocks and struts. Decisions decisions..... Lol

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DDTCM said:
You will probably be happier with full suspension when you are finished.
I got big plans either way lol. You'll know what happens following future threads haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts