Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at autotrader all night. I'm thinking of getting a newer car. 05 to 11. Reason for the 11 is the 5.0 Definitely want a gt with a stick. What year would you go with?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I've been looking at autotrader all night. I'm thinking of getting a newer car. 05 to 11. Reason for the 11 is the 5.0 Definitely want a gt with a stick. What year would you go with?
I love my 07 GT, 5 sp, but if I got another one I would definitely get a 5.0. You're way ahead with HP and its got so much more potential. It's a badass motor.

·
Registered
136 Posts
i just got my 05 gt like 3 months ago and couldn't be happier with it. but would i trade it for a 5.0 ...? h*** yeah i would but me being 18 all i could afford to pay for was a 05 + gas and insurance

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Get the newest that you can afford.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Get the newest that you can afford.
+1. I could only afford an '05-09 but will definitely upgrade to a 11+ when I can afford it. I love my '06 and to be honest like the body style more than the 11+, but nothing tops the 5.0 and 6 speed transmissions. If you do go the 05-09 route try to stick to the 07+, they have small things like heated seats, factory HID options, and auxiliary inputs for the stereo that the 05-06's don't.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I love my 05, would I trade it in for a 5.0? I'd rather have both lol. But when that times comes I will upgrade. I say get what you can afford and make it your own.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Check out Cars.com as well. Lots of great deals on there too man. But definitely go for the '11 if you can spare the change. But an 07 Shelby wouldnt be bad either. And don't look down on the auto. my friend has a '12 Auto that runs 11.4's.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What are your thoughts on a terminator or coyote swap for my sn95? I can get either one with transmissions for $8500

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
What are your thoughts on a terminator or coyote swap for my sn95? I can get either one with transmissions for $8500
Sn95 is sweet, ls2 swap it lol, run 10s with HCI

1 - 15 of 15 Posts