Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2011 GT/CS last December. In May I started getting really sick and could not eat for weeks at a time. I lost over 45lbs in June. The DR's think I have something called CVS (Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome) really rare. So I'v been trying to go to work as much as possible even when felling sick. So to make a long story short I will have to either sell or give the car back. It really sucks cause I love this car and now I will be forced to get rid of it in the future. I will continue to work as much as possible to keep as long as I can.

·
Registered
702 Posts
2011CS said:
I bought my 2011 GT/CS last December. In May I started getting really sick and could not eat for weeks at a time. I lost over 45lbs in June. The DR's think I have something called CVS (Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome) really rare. So I'v been trying to go to work as much as possible even when felling sick. So to make a long story short I will have to either sell or give the car back. It really sucks cause I love this car and now I will be forced to get rid of it in the future. I will continue to work as much as possible to keep as long as I can.
Man that sucks!!! Sorry to hear ur sick if I was rich I would pay off ur car just so u would not have to be separated from ur baby. :( Hope something pans out for u and u can keep her. I feel ur pain man.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. As of right now I'v been able to stay ahead of all my bills but that won't last long. My bank account is rapidly depleting. The thing that really sucks is I Sold my 07 GT/CS supercharged which was paid off to buy the 2011. If I only knew that I was going to get sick I could still have a cool stang.

·
Registered
472 Posts
2011CS said:
Thanks guys. As of right now I'v been able to stay ahead of all my bills but that won't last long. My bank account is rapidly depleting. The thing that really sucks is I Sold my 07 GT/CS supercharged which was paid off to buy the 2011. If I only knew that I was going to get sick I could still have a cool stang.
Sorry man!! If u wud sell ur car how much wud u sell it for? Miles?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would have to see what the payoff is and decide from their. It only has like 5200 miles on it.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Sorry to hear that, but in the REAL world if we don t have our health, we don't have anything. Get yourself better and the cars will always be here. I do know about stomach issues, I have been living with GIRD for the last 10 years.. stress sucks

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I know it's hurts but your health is way more important than a stang. Just get better and even more badass ones will be waiting for you in the future:)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Like everyone else said man I'm sorry to hear about your health problems. Also, I know you love your car like we all do. However, if you are getting to the point where things are getting tight you may want to go ahead and sell the car. I'd rather sell it before I really need to so I won't be scrambling when things get really thin. That way you won't have to worry about your credit being affected and who knows, maybe you can get a 2015 when they come out! Good luck with everything though.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Really feel what you are saying man.This totally sucks and if my health was to fail I would have to do the same.As some have said.Your health is far more important than any material thing.Hang in there man.Maybe they can get to the bottom of whats going on and get you back on track to good health.If you have to let it go don't sweat it bruh!! You can get another when you see some better days.Just take care and get well.I have lost everything in my past and starting to get things half ass back together.Still not the best of priorties sometimes with me, but it is what it is.I lost it all and 12 years of my life! So trust me I know what you feeling.Much love bruh!Keep your head up!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the words of kindness. I have some really tough decisions to make. I can apply for disability but it would be no where close to what I make now and I hear horror stories about how long it takes to get approved for it ( 1 to 3 years ). I have a very supportive family that is willing to help in any way. But I will not burden then with a mustang payment.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts