Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw it today when I was in the library and about had a car-gasm. So let me know what ya'll think about it. The only thing I would add to it would be hood pins, euro tails, [Still gotta have rice in there. :D ] and the West Coast Choppers decal on that back.

Oh, and do you think the flame tint is to much? Would it be to much with the V6Stangs.com decal on the quarter windows? Kinda worried about over doing it with small stuff. [IE, the Z3 markers, flame window tint, the decals.]

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I Like that!! That tint is pretty cool, Ive never seen that done before.As for the side markers and decals, etc. just don't go overboard. I always liked the simple/clean looking cars.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
not if.. I DO IT FIRST!!!!! :p

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
id hump the **** outta that car...

and yes, i am drunk :D :wtf:

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
o on topic, I like that tint, but dude, seriously, euros? you get tezzas you are banned from my site [shamless plug]www.rollingboombox.com[/shameless plug]

Nah I'm kidding man, do as you wish, its your car you can screw it up..eerr i mean.... do what ever you want to it. :oops: :wtf: :D :D :p :D :D

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
no n8 you dont mean, do whatever u want to it. If you put gay rice bullshit on that car ill MAKE brent (yes make you) ban your ass fromt his site for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont car how many IPs your gay ass dial up can come up with ;)

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
ZimStang said:
no n8 you dont mean, do whatever u want to it. If you put gay rice bullshit on that car ill MAKE brent (yes make you) ban your ass fromt his site for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont car how many IPs your gay ass dial up can come up with ;)
Shut up your drunk!! :zim: W00t did it again thats so awesome!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
that car is a sweet ride, except for the tint. The tint is overkill and detracts from the clean look that the car has. Also, Altezzas would ruin that car....

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
i agree, what kit is that? I am going to take a stab and say saleen, but I don't know body kits that well yet so dont laugh too hard if I am way off, :D :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
:dunno: A $300 tint job that the cops will make you scrape off someday anyway.

I like the color and the clear lenses up front. He needs different bulbs.

Euros would make it look ass.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
That stang looks niiioce

Please do not ruin that car by modeling yours with euros. I dont think itd flow but thats just me now

·
Registered
567 Posts
tint, ugly
tips, ugly
altezzas/euros, ugly
headlights, sorta ugly

otherwise the body/paint is hot.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts