Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
U can try spark plug non foulers, worked perfect for me...

Go to your local auto parts store and ask for 18mm spark plug non foulers, they come in a pack of 2, get 2 packs equally 4 non foulers..next grab a 1/2 harden steel drill bit, throw it on an electric drill..grab 1 non fouler and hold it tight against something ( I used some channel locks and held it tight against a 2'4...drill through the non fouler from the bottom untill your 1/2 bit goes completely through, when drilling metal like this its best to take it slooooooow, repeat this on 1 more non fouler...that will give you 2 non foulers drilled out to 1/2, and 2 non foulers left alone..get under your car and unscrew your rear o2 sensor, first screw the non fouler that is NOT drilled into your non catted pipe, than screw the DRILLED non fouler into that, than screw your o2 sensor in, repeat on opposite rear o2....this way when your car is pushing out the exhaust fumes, it creates a pocket of semi-clean (clean enough to fool the car into thinking cats are on) air in the non foulers and reading as everything is working properly...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
U can try spark plug non foulers, worked perfect for me...

Go to your local auto parts store and ask for 18mm spark plug non foulers, they come in a pack of 2, get 2 packs equally 4 non foulers..next grab a 1/2 harden steel drill bit, throw it on an electric drill..grab 1 non fouler and hold it tight against something ( I used some channel locks and held it tight against a 2'4...drill through the non fouler from the bottom untill your 1/2 bit goes completely through, when drilling metal like this its best to take it slooooooow, repeat this on 1 more non fouler...that will give you 2 non foulers drilled out to 1/2, and 2 non foulers left alone..get under your car and unscrew your rear o2 sensor, first screw the non fouler that is NOT drilled into your non catted pipe, than screw the DRILLED non fouler into that, than screw your o2 sensor in, repeat on opposite rear o2....this way when your car is pushing out the exhaust fumes, it creates a pocket of semi-clean (clean enough to fool the car into thinking cats are on) air in the non foulers and reading as everything is working properly...
Does this really work

1 - 8 of 8 Posts