Mustang Evolution Forum banner

341 - 345 of 345 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #341 (Edited)
I want to say that I'll be happy at 650, but I want to leave headroom for when I inevitably do turn it up. It'll be somewhere around $2k for the YSI and 8-rib upgrade. The T-trim is a no cost upgrade. I need to go listen to some YSI cars before I fully commit to going with that upgrade, but having the power potential would be nice.

Rap I will admit I'm not totally sold on TSP's ported heads, I don't really have any reasoning behind it other than I want to see what other big name companies can provide. I've been looking into AI's 232cc ported heads right now or just going straight to some TF 225s.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #342
Well, I sold the car. I got tired of seeing it sit there in my parents garage and I've lost a lot of motivation to fix it and get it running. I've decided to focus on paying off debt and saving up for a house, so getting rid of the car was a logical first step. However I did buy this to use as a reliable and fun DD so I don't go totally insane from boredom. The plan is to leave it bone stock aside from some nice wheels for the summer. IMG_20181101_145131.jpeg IMG_20181101_145139.jpeg

·
Premium Member
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #345
Thanks! We will see how well I stick to the plan, I am not known for keeping my mind set on anything for a long period of time. The car is a riot to drive. It handles great and makes some decent power compared to the other cars I was cross-shopping it with. I'm undecided on if I want to try and get it out to a track one day, though I am quite curious to see how it would perform.

341 - 345 of 345 Posts