Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
hey, i have that same 99 model. if you take the springs out of it it looks alot better :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I got that same 99 its yellow Convert. I have a 96 Cobra Convert red, 01 Cobra Blue, the 67 from movie Bullit. And some nascar models. I want a Stock White Stang model.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
i got a yellow 99 stang gt hardtop, a black 99 stang gt conv, a 2000 red cobra r, a 2004 black viper hard top, a 00 celica riced out cause it was given to me, a replica of the eclipse off of faf that was given to me, a 00 focus riced out that was given to me, a 03 escalade wit 24 spinnerz, a 98 red vette conv, a 93 green vette conv, a 57 red vette conv, a 73 camaro black, a original blue shelby cobra, a true hummer..not h2 crap, a pronto cruiser, a benz ml320, um...what else...oh yeh a ranger model i built a couple of years ago with workin air suspension lol, um... let's see...i think that's bout it besides other assorted models and an extremely large collection of hot wheels, they are tha bomb lol

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
My collection -

Fast and Furious Orange Supra
1999 Ingegra Type R - Yellow
1995 Mustang "Super Stallion" supercharged beast - white,blue
and green custom paint
2002 Corvette Convertable - Red
1993 Mustang Cobra - Red
2002 Anniversary Camaro - Red W/ silver racing stripes
1967 Shelby GT350H - cant fine eleanor model, love to have her
1999 Dodge Viper RT10 - blue with white stripes

I get bored at night and when im not working on my real car im working on these little fake ones.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I have a 98 Laser Red die-cast Metal model that sits on my sons computer. he is only 6yr old and asked if he could put it there. He is learning early Stangs rule!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm into real cars... mmmmmk :)

Or anything you can actually drive... Remote Controlled cars are definitly included.. ;) FUN

What good is a car, if it doesn't move??? Be it a little toy model, or a big old camaro sitting on cinder blocks

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
.:DarkEntity:. said:
big old camaro sitting on cinder blocks
man, I done been workin on a nu engine fer dat sucker fo like 4 yers, but i gotta pay dem bills, and all dat crap so i aint go no money to git that engine purt in da car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts