Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I admit I'm hanging my head having to ask this but I was wanting to purchase a piece of trim and need to ensure I get the right piece. So my question is this: What are the two circular pieces on the corners of the interior light console and what is the square piece in the middle? I've attached a pic. Any help is appreciated... Thanks !

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the Drake Muscle Cars Map Light Accent piece that I was considering. It obviously covers up the Passenger Airbag Status Light. I noticed tonight that when I started the car the PASL illuminated for just a couple of seconds and then went out. I was the only one in the car so there was no passenger. I'm wondering if a steady hand with a Dremel tool could cut the little square out. Seems like this would be a nice (and cheap) addition to the interior. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
This is the Drake Muscle Cars Map Light Accent piece that I was considering. It obviously covers up the Passenger Airbag Status Light. I noticed tonight that when I started the car the PASL illuminated for just a couple of seconds and then went out. I was the only one in the car so there was no passenger. I'm wondering if a steady hand with a Dremel tool could cut the little square out. Seems like this would be a nice (and cheap) addition to the interior. Any thoughts?
View attachment 303347
Why not. Sounds like a great idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts