Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
As bad as the car was running yesterday I shut the hood and walked away got in it this morning drove it to work ran like a top! Left work drove it home ran like a top! My car must be a woman cause it's one moody *****!! I have no idea what this cars problem is

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1 Posts
old geezer here and I bought my first Mustang about 35 hours ago with rough idle,Low on power driving known to me before I bought it.Hsving said that,I spent many decades in dealers and independent shops so I should know this but HELP! 2003 Stang 3.8 auto 187k miles and maintained.Idles like it's on 4 cylinders,Drives like a clogged converter but will get 65 slowly.No check engine light.No codes.No overheating.Fresh major tune up.New fuel pressure regulator after I saw the vacuum port broken off.HELP! A buddy of mine who is a Ford repair shop owner and drags am SN95 told me no compression.Cst had new wires,plugs,coil pack,Crankshaft sensor and new belt.Hr said they got it hit and sure it stuck a ring. Huh? Please help the geezer keep his mustang..I left 4th gen Super Sport MCs for this car..

21 - 23 of 23 Posts