Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a lot of mustangs today. More than ever. A few even look familiar-like from this forum. So I am curious to know if any of you out there are residing in MS? I live in Brandon, MS.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I'm up here bu southern stang. Used to live in flowood. There's a mustang club down there. If you want the info let me know. Normally hold a few shows at gray daniels there in brandon

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
02 360R said:
I've been thru there a few times.
Aw really? Whatcha come up here for ?

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

lowflyn said:
I'm up here bu southern stang. Used to live in flowood. There's a mustang club down there. If you want the info let me know. Normally hold a few shows at gray daniels there in brandon
Haha, yeah I haven't forgot about ya man. You missed a couple good shows up here.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Been busy. Ffw this weekend. I'll be running fri night and showing sat

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
southernstang00 said:
Yeah I know the feeling man, and wish I could go but I will be at drill. Plus, I need to get some tires.
Damn that sucks.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
southernstang00 said:
Aw really? Whatcha come up here for ?
I have a frat bro that is from there. Eric Wright. We stop thru there when going to Memphis before he moved to Dallas.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

lowflyn said:
I work in Flowood. I see lots of mustangs around here. Didn't know about a club. Who can I contact?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
TyedUp said:
Just joined the forums - Columbus, Ms here
Welcome. Used to be a pretty good scene over in starkville

·
Registered
38 Posts
I live in Brandon.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yep I live in Pearl but travel through Brandon quiet often.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Welcome fellow mississippians! I hang out mostly in the north part of the state but have been known to make random trips to jackson metro and hattiesburg/laurel areas. I've lived all over the state just work has taken me to the great white north.

·
Registered
111 Posts
If you ever in the Jackson area give me a holler

1 - 20 of 20 Posts