Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in here from mississippi. I live in madison (5 min north of jackson) Id like to meet up with some other sixers around here. I have alot of friends with stangs but thier all v8's.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
hey man, glad you joined us, i haven't been on much lately. I'm from greenville, bout hour and a half north of you by arkansas. I go to MSU and at the moment I'm in hattiesburg helping a friend buy a stang. Glad ur with us

·
Registered
87 Posts
I was in Hattiesburg about a month and a half ago for the southeast region flag football tournament. I think we finished top 5 (not going to mention the home cooking, but...) it was fun.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
im in florence, an hour to the left of huntsville (top left county in alabama)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lowflyn...im goin to state next year. I come up there alot to visit friends. I have a friend up there that has a gt with the cobra front end on it and some other mods. Next time i come up there we should all meet up.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
what color is it? I've probably met him. I have the white stock 6er with mustang across the windshield. Tell him to yell at me sometime if he sees me. I always like to meet fellow mustang ppl. I live on campus when I'm there so I'm always around doin somethin.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its the brighter red (not sure what its called) cobra front end, black hood scoop and honeycomb on the trunk, stock wheels. Im gonna be comin there within the month prob. Talk to me on aim Emagdnim222 or my email [email protected] and we can meet up when i come there.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I should be around. Only thing I can see coming up is me going home this weekend to see my girl...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Hey mustang22, would you send me a text, i lost your number lol. Forgot to put it in my phone and closed the window.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts