Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here from Missouri preferable around the St.Louis area. Maybe looking for some cruising buddy's!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm in KC bout 20 minutes outside Lee Summit but with the snow we just got and we're supposed to be gettin my snake's not makin it anywhere for a few days at least.

ForumRunner_20130225_004145.png

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sounds good sooner would be good too I'm anxious to be around some other motorheads ya know cabin fever bouncin off the walls. Yeah the color is Mystic, 96 was the only year they painted that color, in 04 SVT did a Mystichrome with even less made.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Does KC have a strip? Because we could always try to set it up at Gateway, I have a buddy that works there and I could get some info from him

·
Registered
161 Posts
So are we talkin two different meets one in St Louis and one in KC or? There isn't a 1/4 mi in KC since they closed KCIR I've googled and found a couple 1/8 mi tracks in MO but that's it. I would really love to see what my snake would do in the 1/4 especially after spankin a new Super Bee. Does anyone have any ideas within say an hour and a half of KC?

·
Registered
523 Posts
So are we talkin two different meets one in St Louis and one in KC or? There isn't a 1/4 mi in KC since they closed KCIR I've googled and found a couple 1/8 mi tracks in MO but that's it. I would really love to see what my snake would do in the 1/4 especially after spankin a new Super Bee. Does anyone have any ideas within say an hour and a half of KC?
Lol that's what its kinda turning into haha I'm trying to get it merged into on one I have a thread talking about a meet up in the bar called ME get together and I don't think the op has been on in a while lol

1 - 20 of 41 Posts