Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI my friend is going to purchase differant types of bodyparts from variouse mustang bodykit sellers such as, Invader Shogun front bumper, Black Widow rear bumper, Kaminari sideskirts, Black Widow 3 hood and the Cobra R Wing. Im not sure on were to get the pics for these also he hasnt got a pic of his car, Ill see what I can do on the pictures..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
He would like to see what the car would look like with all these put together...I dont know if you can do much without the pics but ill see what I can find..

·
11,873 Posts
Well to see what his car would like like with those kits we would need a picture of his car.

And you will get a much faster response if you include pictures of the bodykits at the same angle as the picture of his car.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I need Pics

·
Registered
83 Posts
Moden, i cant get my wheels to spin when i use the radial blur in PS. Why?

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
did you select thw wheels?? if u want me to do it send the file, also, when the menu for the radial blur comes up, move the amount to about 30, and put it on spin, the wheel has to be selected.

·
Registered
83 Posts
the wheels are selected. :|

·
Registered
4 Posts
Radial blur will only work if:
1) The car is viewed directly from the side, not at an angle at all.
2) The wheel is selected with the circular marque tool.
3) Of course, you have to turn up the setting if you want it the wheel to blur more.
For example, the radial blur filter would not work on the wheels of the car in your sig.
Let me know if you want something specific spun!
-david-

·
Registered
83 Posts
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/1840/silver_s281speedster.jpg
I've been trying with this pic.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Here

·
Registered
83 Posts
How did you do that White96V6, i cant seem to get the wheels to spin

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Moden said:
Radial blur will only work if:
1) The car is viewed directly from the side, not at an angle at all.
2) The wheel is selected with the circular marque tool.
3) Of course, you have to turn up the setting if you want it the wheel to blur more.
For example, the radial blur filter would not work on the wheels of the car in your sig.
Let me know if you want something specific spun!
-david-
Do that, and thats how the motion tool does it....i know it looks like it goes forward and back too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts