Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just throwing this out there as bait to see what you guys think. AM is selling the rear emblem covers in matte black which I'm sure some of you have seen whilst browsing the site. If not, I'll try to embed a link below. Either way, I was wondering how many of you guys would be interested in those rear emblem covers if they offered a pre-painted version? I've tried private messaging a couple AM reps like Shane and Dan but they don't answer PM's very well as far as if they have them or what not. I know they have the truck antenna covers that come pre-painted and some of us like the monochrome look as opposed to chrome or blacked out. So I figured posting a thread about it would get the idea out there, so anyone could comment on it. I think they could sell alot of the painted to match version because matte black and chrome is way over done IMO

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
I'm just throwing this out there as bait to see what you guys think. AM is selling the rear emblem covers in matte black which I'm sure some of you have seen whilst browsing the site. If not, I'll try to embed a link below. Either way, I was wondering how many of you guys would be interested in those rear emblem covers if they offered a pre-painted version? I've tried private messaging a couple AM reps like Shane and Dan but they don't answer PM's very well as far as if they have them or what not. I know they have the truck antenna covers that come pre-painted and some of us like the monochrome look as opposed to chrome or blacked out. So I figured posting a thread about it would get the idea out there, so anyone could comment on it. I think they could sell alot of the painted to match version because matte black and chrome is way over done IMO

ZLwhat,

I'm really digging the Pre-Painted emblem cover idea! I think other members would be interested in seeing this become an option, too. This shouldn't be too tough to paint, either. Let me talk to our New Product Team and see what they think.

Keep the suggestions coming, we're always looking for new ideas to bring to the table. I'll let you know how this pans out after we kick the idea around!

Shane

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ZLwhat,

I'm really digging the Pre-Painted emblem cover idea! I think other members would be interested in seeing this become an option, too. This shouldn't be too tough to paint, either. Let me talk to our New Product Team and see what they think.

Keep the suggestions coming, we're always looking for new ideas to bring to the table. I'll let you know how this pans out after we kick the idea around!

Shane
Finally! LOL No I really thought nobody cared other than me about it because I wasn't getting any answers. I know a bunch of guys personally that would own those covers already if they were offered pre-painted including myself. The whole blacked out look is becoming way to overplayed in my opinion so this would help those who agree. I happen to have alot of ideas that I could propose to you guys, but sometimes it's hard to get good ideas out there.

Brad

·
Registered
102 Posts
i personally would like an all black one. but my car is blacked out.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Finally! LOL No I really thought nobody cared other than me about it because I wasn't getting any answers. I know a bunch of guys personally that would own those covers already if they were offered pre-painted including myself. The whole blacked out look is becoming way to overplayed in my opinion so this would help those who agree. I happen to have alot of ideas that I could propose to you guys, but sometimes it's hard to get good ideas out there.

Brad
Thanks for the suggestion Brad! I'm definitely interested in more ideas if you have them. However, I just double checked and I don't have any PM's from you? Are you sure you sent one to me as well?

Either way, shoot me a PM with any other ideas you have. I'd like to take a look!

Shane

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
92mustang2.3 said:
I delete the picture cause it just made me sick .
Had it on there for two weeks max and it was on the night of fun ford weekend in Ennis Tx
Why is it you can leave a 30k MC unattended, but not a car. I guess they know ther getting an azz whipping for sure if they get caught touching a bike.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I plastic dipped my faux gas cap. with black car it isn't visible from 15ft away.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts