Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So come to figure out my order somehow got messed up for the mgw so that freed up over 400 dollars for me spend else where. I am wondering if I should place another order for my shifter or do springs, panhard bar, and the pre painted front spoiler off AM.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Redstang1 said:
So come to figure out my order somehow got messed up for the mgw so that freed up over 400 dollars for me spend else where. I am wondering if I should place another order for my shifter or do springs, panhard bar, and the pre painted front spoiler off AM.
What happened? Did they just loose the order or what?

I'd say try again.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used my card that has my Statesboro address and put in my Atlanta address so it didn't go through. And I was seeing which mod would be better. Shifter or springs

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Redstang1 said:
I used my card that has my Statesboro address and put in my Atlanta address so it didn't go through. And I was seeing which mod would be better. Shifter or springs
I think the majority of mt86 owners would agree that the shifter is a must.

As I rock the 6r80, I probably should shut my pie hole!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
The shifter is a must I have a 2011gt my brother has a 2012 gt mine has the Mgw his is all stock my times were between a tenth to two tents because of better shifts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts