Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I need sum help...I got 300 to blow on my car...I'm either ganna lower it with the 300,or get my cobra foglights and running pony badge, or get much needed headlights (the black stuff came off of mine and water is getting inside the lights). It's one or the either and idk which to do first. Why do you guys think I should do first?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Alright I need sum help...I got 300 to blow on my car...I'm either ganna lower it with the 300,or get my cobra foglights and running pony badge, or get much needed headlights (the black stuff came off of mine and water is getting inside the lights). It's one or the either and idk which to do first. Why do you guys think I should do first?
Lower it!

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Doe_Rae_mi said:
I would normally say lower it, but safety first man get some lights. And it will look like poo when u get moisture in your lights so do that first.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Get headlights and lower haha

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Venomouz831 said:
Is the vision bad with you're lights? I would def say lower it
Yea my vision is fine it's just that you can see the water inside...I think ima just ganna get sum raxiom halo projectors.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

1lowGT said:
Get headlights and lower haha
Lol that's what I wanna do but the springs I want are 230.00

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Doe_Rae_mi said:
Yea my vision is fine it's just that you can see the water inside...I think ima just ganna get sum raxiom halo projectors.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Lol that's what I wanna do but the springs I want are 230.00
What springs. SR springs aren't to high an they give a goo drop

image-3560239911.jpg

image-1537251372.jpg

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
1996v6stang said:
Is that your car? I love it! I want those wheels!
No it's mine cousins car. 03fastblack on here

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Horseplay said:
get springs !!
i got my springs from ebay but they've worked perfect and look great on my car. their called dropzones and only costed like 110 new
That looks awesome! But I think ima have to fix my headlights before I can lower it :(

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok I think I'm going to just buy new sealing for my lights and just lower my car!!! Is there anything else I need to buy??? Or can I squeeze by with just buying these springs?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Please do NOT get halos.

They may seem cool when you get them (I had a set on my first mustang), but they're god-awful hideous.
I regret buying them more than anything else I ever did to my car.
Besides, they're worthless unless you have the brights on. It's like duct taping a candle to your car and trying to see at night.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Doe_Rae_mi said:
Is that really a ? Why would you lower your car to look better, when It's always gonna look like sh!t with water in the lights.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts