Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I want to say that I appreciate you being a part of Mustang-Forums.com.

I would like to take this time to clear up and confusion as to how I want the site to be moderated.

First, please review the new Rules and the new Warning System

Secondly, some of you will no longer have access to the Moderator board. This is nothing personal at all. At this time I feel that we need to limit the Moderator Board to discussion of site and member problems only.

I am currently working on coming up with something for those members that have remained loyal to the site, something like a member upgrade package.

Third, we all need to be on the same page with the rules. Each member gets one verbal warning. After that, regardless of if its a different rule broken or the same, use the warning system. Enforce all of the rules regardless of who it is.

Finally, I know we all have our seperate lives outside the site :eek: but I ask all of you to please put as much time as you can into moderating your appropriate sections. Check back often and read all the posts inside the forums.

Tech Moderators, please do not let a post go unanswered. If you do not have a answer for the member please reply and let them know that you are looking into it or provide them information that can get them started in the right direction. No one is going to hang around if we do not answer their questions in a timely manner :p:

I would like to talk to each of the moderators one on one through aim or pm as well regarding thier forums. Also if you have any questions or suggestions let me know!!!

Thanks again guys for all the time you have put into the site,

Brent

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Sounds good Brent.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Im sorry but next couple 2-3 weeks Ill be limited to time with wife expecting and all. Ill do what I can. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts