Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

Registered
I just checked under my dash on the passenger side and it looks the same as yours. I think it鈥檚 normal.

I added a picture of MY Lucy and her big brother Captain. 馃槈

Attachments

Registered
It's normal. In 2011 we were wondering the same thing about the carpet being 'short cut'. Cost cutting done by Ford Motor Company :(

Registered
regarding vibrations and ups and downs of idle, which have not been removed after cleaning MAF and acceleration body, it is only necessary to check the oxygen sensor (pre cat), it is typical for the car to tremble cold when it starts to fail.
On the other hand, one of the best mod there is, and free, is the 47A fuse, especially in the automatic ones, remove it for 15 min and you will see that your car changes (and your consumption, but it is the price to pay)

Registered
@TCU nice boxers .... I raised them, now I only have one male and also one American stafford female
@ BCOMF mine also looks like this if you look below it ... the driver's, if I have a carpet that goes up a little and you don't have

Registered
Discussion Starter #26
Alrighty guys after trying an idle relearn it still had the same rough idle at start. You can feel this rythmic vibration through the steering wheel, the pedals and the gear shift especially on a cold start. Seems like until its warmed up to 200 degrees (Cylinder head temp) it will have that same weird rough idle and vibration with the rpm gauge fluttering to match it. Well I finally ponied up and decided to call Ford and make an appointment for Friday. Here's hoping they don't screw me over and they're able to find out what's going on with it guys 馃馃

Registered
Discussion Starter #27
regarding vibrations and ups and downs of idle, which have not been removed after cleaning MAF and acceleration body, it is only necessary to check the oxygen sensor (pre cat), it is typical for the car to tremble cold when it starts to fail.
On the other hand, one of the best mod there is, and free, is the 47A fuse, especially in the automatic ones, remove it for 15 min and you will see that your car changes (and your consumption, but it is the price to pay)
What kind of changes are entailed with pulling that fuse especially on my auto?

Registered
Discussion Starter #28
I just checked under my dash on the passenger side and it looks the same as yours. I think it鈥檚 normal.

I added a picture of MY Lucy and her big brother Captain. 馃槈
Guess it was just cost cutting like stated previously, smh. Had me thinking something crazy went on with this thing hahahaha! They're gorgeous man! I've got a purebred Great Dane we call Moose. I'll have to show some pics of him. He's 3 inches shorter than the tallest Dane in the world 馃挭:ROFLMAO:

Registered
[QUOTE = "BCOMF S197, publicaci贸n: 4261731963, miembro: 69103"]
驴Qu茅 tipo de cambios conlleva tirar de ese fusible, especialmente en mi auto?
[/CITAR]

Se borra todo el aprendizaje de los "long fuel trim", y tambien el aprendizaje del cambio, si este es automatico. Es algo que le hago al mio de vez en cuando, y funciona. eso si, el consumo, al principio crece....

Registered
[QUOTE = "TCU-6612, publicaci贸n: 4261731691, miembro: 68057"]
Acabo de revisar debajo del tablero en el lado del pasajero y se ve igual que el tuyo. Creo que es normal

Agregu茅 una foto de MI Lucy y su hermano mayor, el Capit谩n. 馃槈
[/ CITAR]

Los mios, Conan el Boxer, Mustang la American Stafford
1574323011794.png

Registered
Discussion Starter #32
Sorry boys I couldn't bring in the mustang to the doctors :( My pay got cut at work again and I couldn't afford to bring it in and still pay my car payment. Nothing like working 100-120 hours every two weeks for $450. Buuuuut since we're still talking about our pups... here's mine! His name is Moose

Registered
Moose looks like a GREAT dog!! Our pups are both from a local Boxer Rescue that we also help with. Captain was bred to be a show dog but one of his male parts didn鈥檛 drop so he was 鈥渨orthless鈥. Lucy was in a puppy mill and had two litters before she was a year and a half.

Registered
Moose looks like a GREAT dog!! Our pups are both from a local Boxer Rescue that we also help with. Captain was bred to be a show dog but one of his male parts didn鈥檛 drop so he was 鈥渨orthless鈥. Lucy was in a puppy mill and had two litters before she was a year and a half.
I have had too many Puppy Mill and Backyard Breeders Brood Females in Rescue when I was doing Siberian Husky and Alaskan Malamute Rescue. I do believe there is a special place down south for those people.
One of the Sibes that I had for 13 years was a show dog that did not like his handler, she was training him with a Dowel that used on him if he breathed wrong. Funny thing is he was a Show ring natural except he was neutered when I got him.

Registered
Big dog. here are pictures of what my 2 small dogs do best.

Registered

Registered
My wife tells me they are full of ****, just like their Daddy (me) :)

Registered
@David Young ...... you are crazy! Hahaha My American Stafford, also adopted, She was waiting to be sacrificed. Here in Spain this breed is considered dangerous, you must have a special license, take her out with a muzzle and never let her loose, and have insurance of 250,000 euros .

By the other hand and to continue with the thread. This weekend I have changed the original driveshaft to one of a single piece of aluminum and 3.5 '' Dynoshaft . The change has been substantial and I have only changed one for the other. Now I will remove the speed limiter with the SCTx4

Registered
Discussion Starter #39
@David Young ...... you are crazy! Hahaha My American Stafford, also adopted, She was waiting to be sacrificed. Here in Spain this breed is considered dangerous, you must have a special license, take her out with a muzzle and never let her loose, and have insurance of 250,000 euros .

By the other hand and to continue with the thread. This weekend I have changed the original driveshaft to one of a single piece of aluminum and 3.5 '' Dynoshaft . The change has been substantial and I have only changed one for the other. Now I will remove the speed limiter with the SCTx4
I heard that can get rid of the clunk when trying to accelerate from a lower speed, did it do that for you? Been looking into getting that aluminum one piece driveshaft from AM, but haven't pulled the trigger lol

Registered
Discussion Starter #40
Thanks buddy, yours sound outstanding too! All of my animals have been a rescue in some way or another. We got Moose when he was just a puppy from his 4th owner, the last owners weren't feeding him properly or getting him the exercise he needed. The previous owner actually thought a purebred Great Dane would be a tiny and calm lap dog lol! We've had him for the last 3 years and glad to be his last home :)

21 - 40 of 51 Posts